Friday 27 September 2013

Parent Information Night

I wanted to thank all of you who came to our first ever "Parent Information Night"  last night. 

We received a lot of positive feedback from parents who attended.  As a staff, we learned so much through the process of organizing for the night and then presenting our philosophy.  There were some great questions asked which I find provides the perfect platform for us as teachers to really think about our beliefs and share them aloud.  This is a big part of why I support student teachers and often have them in my class.  It forces me to look critically at what I do and why I do it.  I may not always have the perfect answer at the ready, but it sure makes me think.

Again, thanks so much for those who attended, and for those of you that couldn't make it, please feel free to ask any questions you have about the program. 

Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment