Saturday 19 September 2015

Another Year Begins

Another school year has started.  For me, the first bit often feels like I've jumped on a treadmill that is going waaaaay too fast!  The relaxation of summer quickly turns into full speed ahead, then things settle and we all get into a rhythm.

People ask me, "How is your class?"  I tell them I have a really nice group of kids this year.  Some have been with me for 3 years, and some are new to division 1.  They each add their uniqueness and I can't wait to get to know them more.

I am moving into my...gulp...19th year at the annex!  Makes me feel ancient, but also very, very lucky to be a part of such an incredible community that I call my second home.

Please come to me if you have any questions or concerns. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment